Andrew J. David
Michigan State University
PhD (Plant Breeding and Genetics-Forestry), 1995
B.A. in Biology, 1983
Areas of Interest
- Application of breeding strategies and silvicultural systems to increase forest productivity
- Balancing of genetic gain and genetic diversity in tree improvement programs
- Breeding, planting and tending strategies to increase resistance to white pine blister rust.
- Conservation genetics of forest tree species.
- Epigenetic effects of temperature on phenology traits of economically and ecologically important forest tree species.